Friday, September 7, 2007
Firstly, I wanna say........
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY WENSI JIEJIE!
wo ai si ni le =x
Secondly,
finally I found a job at AMEX!
Do filling lah. quite boring but the pay not bad :)
but I hate the dress code. No jeans No t-shirt No sneaker No casual wear!! awww
sounds like I'm really going for a permanent job. haha
Accompany doraemon for his job hunting.
Bought myself 2 pair of pants for working.
Seriously, I need to buy cardigan.
Anyone knows where to get it !! hmmm...
Going to facial tmr as my pimples is getting more and more!
im getting ugly.
mom recommend me to buy the facial set as my face is getting worse!
and it costs
$320. WOW!
mei ban fa.. nu ren jiu shi ai mei de.
that's why girls' money is so easy to earn lah.
looking forward tmr! wo de lian ahhhhhh..
Anyway, priscilla dont be sad! look for me if you need someone k? :)
ps- xiao ding dang! ding ding dang :P
Signed off
3:19 PM